Newcastle United Stadium Tour
Located in the heart of the city, St James’ Park rises proudly from Newcastle’s iconic skyline.
Our Stadium Tour captures the rich history of our magnificent stadium, home of Newcastle United since 1892. A must for all football fans this tour gives you a glimpse into the history, culture and passion behind this iconic football club.
Opening with an introduction from one of the club’s greatest living legends, the tour packs in plenty of visual and audio effects to enhance your St James’ Park experience. Our virtual assistant, specially designed location boards and amazing squad of knowledgeable tour guides, all combine to give you deeper understanding of the club and its proud legacy.
- Enjoy a Magpie’s view of St James’ Park and beyond, from one the stadium’s highest vantage points
- Glimpse behind the scenes at the club with a tour of our Media Suite
- See where the manager delivers his post-match views and player interviews are filmed and beamed all around the world
- Experience a walk down the tunnel to the sound of Local Hero
- Sit in your favorite player’s seat in the Home Dressing Room
Whatever excites and delights you about Newcastle United, something special awaits you at St James’ Park…
- St James Park – NUFC Stadium Tour
- Choose from a tour for two (only £15) or a private group tour of up to 20 people (only £100)
- Experience Newcastle United’s legendary stadium
- Essential for any Newcastle United fan
- Ideal gift idea
- Enjoy a Magpie’s view of St James Park and beyond from one of the stadiums highest vantage points
- Access to the clubs media suites
- See where the manger delivers his post-match views and player interviews are filmed
- Experience walking down the world famous tunnel
- Sit in your favourite player’s seat in the home dressing room
- Full of great photo opportunities that will last a lifetime
- Based at St James Park
Price: NUFC Stadium Tour for Two £15.00, Private Highlight Group (maximum 20 people) £100.00.
Address: St James’ Park, Barrack Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4ST
- Subject to availability
- Tour for two: available – Mon –Fri 12.30pm and 2.30pm Sun 12.30pm 2.30pm
- Private Highlights Tour: available – Can be arranged on a wide variety of dates and times
- Maximum of 20 people for the private tour
- Must book a minimum of 5 days in advance
- Dress code – No dress code
- 72 hour cancellation policy
- Age restrictions: not recommended for under 5s
- Date restrictions: cannot be used Saturdays or match days
- Printed voucher must be taken for arrival
If football is your thing then maybe you might want to check out our Play with a Legend experience, the ultimate in fulfilling your boyhood fantasy! And if you appreciated the Stadium Tour then you might like our Rooftop Stadium Tour of Newcastle.