Roof Top and Stadium Tour for Two from £34.00
This is well and truly the comprehensive stadium tour, an essential for any Newcastle United fan, truly experience the magic of St James’ Park with the best view in ‘Toon’ from this iconic football ground.
Roof Top and Stadium Tour, a 90 minute stadium tour where guests will be taken 150ft up onto the famous Milburn Stand roof to enjoy these amazing and exhilarating views of the city that cannot be seen elsewhere!
The incredible views inside and around St James Park all add up to an awesome, spine tingling and exhilarating journey. Those on the tour will get unprecedented access and magnificent views of the city and beyond.
Sensational sightseeing opportunity Roof Top tour “Magpies View” includes:
- Health & Safety briefing
- Experienced tour guides
- Taken to 150ft high Stadium roof
- Magpie View of the city
Located in the heart of the city, St James’ Park rises proudly from Newcastle’s iconic skyline. Our brand new Stadium Tour captures the rich history of our magnificent stadium, home of Newcastle United since 1892.
Our experienced guide will give you a deeper understanding of the club and its proud legacy.
You will get to enjoy
- Magpie’s view of St James’ Park and beyond, from one the stadium’s highest vantage points
- Glimpse behind the scenes at the club with a tour of our Media Suite
- See where the manager delivers his post-match views and player interviews are filmed and beamed all around the world
- Experience a walk down the tunnel to the sound of Local Hero
- Sit in the dugouts
- Pitch side
Whatever excites and delights you about Newcastle United, something special awaits you at St James’ Park…
- St James Park – Roof top and stadium tour
- Choose from a tour for two (only £34) or a private group tour of up to 12 people (only £250)
- Experience Newcastle United’s legendary stadium
- Enjoy a Magpie’s view of St James Park and beyond from one of the stadiums highest vantage points
- Access to the clubs media suites
- See where the manager delivers his post-match views and player interviews are filmed
- Experience walking down the world famous tunnel
- Sit in your favourite player’s seat in the home dressing room
- Full of great photo opportunities that will last a lifetime
- Essential for any Newcastle United fan
- Ideal gift idea
- Based at St James Park
- Subject to availability
- 72 hour cancellation policy
- Dress code – Suitable walking shoes
- Must book a minimum of 5 days in advance
- Height restrictions: Must be over 1.2 meters
- Date and time restrictions: 10am Rooftop Tour and 11:30am
- Unavailable on match days or Easter Sunday
- Bookings from 10th April
Price: Rooftop & Stadium Tour for Two £34.00, Private Group Rooftop and Stadium Tour (maximum 12 people) £250.00.
Address: St James’ Park, Barrack Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4ST
If football is your thing then maybe you might want to check out our Play with a Legend experience, the ultimate in fulfilling your boyhood fantasy! And if you appreciated the view from our Rooftop Stadium Tour then you might like our Helicopter Tour of Newcastle.