25 Mile Helicopter City Tour from £99.99
We are blessed in the North East to be surrounded by famous and historical landmarks. We’ve all walked or driven past them – but now you have the opportunity to see them from a totally different perspective!
Climb aboard a powerful helicopter for an unforgettable experience, accompanied by a friendly and experienced pilot who will point out all the famous sights on a scenic route over either Newcastle’s or Sunderland’s iconic landmarks, buildings and bridges, and the beautiful surrounding countryside. This is a truly amazing gift idea or shared experience that will be hard to beat. See the North East like never before – from the sky!
The Newcastle upon Tyne helicopter tour includes views of Newcastle centre, the Millennium and Tyne bridge, St James Park as well as the angel of the north.
The Sunderland helicopter tour includes the city of Sunderland, Wearmouth Bridge and the stadium of light.
- 25 Mile City Tour
- Helicopter used: Bell Jet Ranger Helicopters or equivalent
- Perfect gift idea
- Unforgettable once in a lifetime experience
- Can multi-buy and share the experience
- Includes pre-flight briefings
- Public liability insurance included
- Up to 3 voucher holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
- Free car parking, cafe & viewing area
- Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
- Based at Newcastle and Durham locations
See the North East like never before like only a handful of people have with this 25 mile tour in the sky.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- 7 day cancellation period applies
- The front (co-pilot) seat is a £20 upgrade on the day
- Maximum Weight: 18 stone
Price: from £99.99for one, £179.99 for two.
Address: Newcastle Airport, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne , NE13 8BZ or Greenhills Farm Bungalow, Wheatley Hill, Durham, DH6 3QS.
If you like our Helicopter Tour you might even like to go one step further and take the ultimate plunge with our Sky Diving experience! Leaping out of the plane gives an unforgettable experience and an adrenaline fueled feeling not experienced with many other activities across the world.