BRING THEIR 2017 WORLD TOUR TO THE UNITED KINGDOM
METRO RADIO ARENA, NEWCASTLE
SUNDAY 9TH APRIL 2017
The world famous Harlem Globetrotters, featuring some of the most electrifying athletes on the planet, will bring their spectacular show to the United Kingdom during their 2017 World Tour.
The Globetrotters recently wrapped a busy 90th year tour, during which they named Pope Francis the ninth Honorary Harlem Globetrotter in team history, walked the runway at New York Fashion week, launched the Great Assist initiative alongside Robin Roberts – whom the team also named an honorary Harlem Globetrotter – pledging to spread 100 million smiles over the next 10 years, broke seven Guinness World Records® and remixed the team’s legendary theme song, “Sweet Georgia Brown”, with the help of Grammy Award-winning producer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
During their 2017 World Tour, the famed team will feature a star-studded roster that includes Big Easy Lofton, Ant Atkinson, Hi-Lite Bruton, Thunder Law, Bull Bullard and Cheese Chisholm – plus female stars TNT Lister and Ace Jackson*– the Globetrotters’ one-of-a-kind show is unrivaled in the world of family entertainment. Every game will showcase incredible ball handling wizardry, rim-rattling dunks, trick shots, hilarious comedy and unequaled fan interaction. After the game, Globetrotter stars will sign autographs and take photos with fans.
Tickets costing from £17.50 will go on sale 9.00am Friday 23rd September 2016 and are available online, from the booking hotline number 0844 493 6666 or in person from the Metro Radio Arena Box Office.
Tickets are available from:-
- Credit Card Booking and Information Line 0844 493 6666
- The Metro Radio Arena Newcastle Box Office (Mon – Fri: 10.00am – 4.00pm, Sat: 11.00am – 2.30pm)
- Internet Site:- www.metroradioarena.co.uk
- Group Bookers should call 0191 260 6006
Exclusive Magic Pass Upgrade includes:
- Unique 30 Minute pre-show event with Harlem Globetrotters members – shoot, pass and dribble on court!
- Autograph and Photo Opportunity with Harlem Globetrotters members (camera/photographer not supplied)
- Designated check in with our on-site event staff
Full package details including timings will be emailed to customers within two weeks of the event – please be prepared to arrive early as the pre-show event will begin roughly 90 minutes before the show begins.