PADDY FEST! St Patricks Day Festival! – Times Square Newcastle
March 17 @ 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
PADDY FEST! – St Patricks Day Drink & Music Festival
// “Drink! Dance! Be Irish!”
// Saturday March 17th 2018 – Times Square, Newcastle
// Limited Tickets Just £5+bf on sale now!
This St Patricks Day, Times Square, in the heart of Newcastle will host it’s first ever huge beer festival! 4000 people will descend on Times Square for an all day celebration of beer, Guinness, live Rugby, live music and much much more…
– Huge Oktoberfest style beer tent!
– Fully Irish fun-filled decor!
– Live Six Nations Rugby on huge LED screen!
– Supersized 30m Guinness & beer bar!
– Live traditional & modern Irish bands throughout!
– Live DJs playing into the night!
– 1000s of free Irish & Guinness memorabilia & giveaways!
– Craft Ales, Independant street food & coffee vendors!
– Traditional ‘Ulster fry’ breakfasts available!
Limited advanced tickets available for either…
Day session 11am – 6pm OR Evening session 6pm – 11pm
// Tickets just £5+bf from http://www.PaddyFest.co.uk
– Also available from http://www.Fatsoma.com / http://www.NotJustaTicket.com / http://www.Skiddle.com
Or alternatively brave the queues and turn up at any point throughout the day.